Training for Triathlon-Adult & Youth
Have you ever wondered what’s involved in training for a triathlon?
Do you swim or bike or run first?
What is the time and money investment for getting a child involved in triathlon?
I’ve seen those athletes going really, really far on T.V. every year in Hawaii. Is there a shorter distance for me?
How do I train for all 3 disciplines?
Join USAT SMW Coaching Chair Frank Cortese for a “FREE” clinic that will answer all your questions.
Training for Triathlon-Adult & Youth is a lecture followed by a question and answer session. Attendees will be given information that will assist them in deciding if multisport is a good fit for their lifestyle. Topics discussed will include:
- Choices for race distances and locations
- Explanation of a typical training program
- What to expect out on the course for a first swim, bike and run
- What it takes to balance self, family, work and triathlon
- Costs involved with triathlon such as equipment, race fees, coaching
Total Cost - FREE
Space is limited. Please contact Coach Frank at CoachFrank@Tri-Now.com for further information.