Training for a Triathlon - Adult & Youth
Fort Worth Clinic
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Have you ever wondered what’s involved in training for a triathlon?
- Do you swim or bike or run first?
- What is the time and money investment for getting a child involved in triathlon?
- I’ve seen those athletes going really, really far on T.V. every year in Hawaii. Is there a shorter distance for me?
- How do I train for all 3 disciplines?
- How can disabled athletes compete in triathlon?
Join USAT SMW Region Coaching Chair, Frank Cortese and Paratriathlon Chair, Joe Chris Rodriguez for a FREE clinic that will answer all your questions.
Training for a Triathlon-Adult & Youth is a lecture followed by a question and answer session. Attendees will be given information that will assist them in deciding if multisport is a good fit for their lifestyle. ** This clinic also includes a paratriathlete session. ***
Topics discussed will include:
- Choices for race distances and locations
- Explanation of a typical training program
- What to expect out on the course for a first swim, bike and run
- What it takes to balance self, family, work and triathlon
- Costs involved with triathlon such as equipment, race fees, coaching
Total Cost - FREE
For more information or to register for this clinic please click on the button below or contact Frank Cortese at CoachFrank@tri-now.com.